There is no shortage of moments in a mother’s day that make her question her decision to become a mother…or at the very least her decision to be the primary care giver in her home.
10 Moments That Will Make You Question Your Decision to Become a Parent:
1. Cleaning up toddler diarrhea out of a full bathtub. (Please see the following: "Shit")
2. Being vomited on…multiple times…in one night.
3. When a toddler begins to “alligator roll” while changing a very messy poopie diaper creating a catastrophic scenario in which it is very likely something, possibly your hair, will end up with poop on/in it.
4. That moment your child figures out how to Houdini out of the 3 point harness of his stroller rendering it useless.
5. When your child throws an entire bowl of cous cous across the dining room…cous cous is nature’s glitter.
6. Taking your children to the beach if they are under the age of 4.
7. Scheduling immunizations and flu shots for multiple children during the same doctor visit.
8. When your oatmeal covered child hugs you and you are wearing a new clean black sweater…which is now covered in oatmeal.
9. Changing a baby over the age of 4 months on an airplane.
10. Cleaning up toddler diarrhea out of a full bathtub for the second time in one week.